Release Date: April 2015
This document lists all of the new features, enhancements, and visible changes included in the Awetest 2.5 release.
- Awetest 2.5 requires a Red Hat Linux v 5 or later or Ubuntu 12.04 or later.
- Min. Server requirements are 4 Gb or Ram and 100 Gb of Disk Space.
- Shamisen 2.5 for Windows requires Windows 7 or 8
- Shamisen 2.5 for Mac Requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Admin/Root Access is required on Shamisen Client Machine.
- Shamisen Machines should have at least 4 Gb of Ram (8Gb Recommended).
- Test Case specific Assets: Option to limit assets (libraries, data) for a given test case and/or share assets across multiple Test Cases.
- Report Notes: Adding custom Comments for specific validations on Awetest Reports
- Commenting/uncommenting of code in browser script editor
- Burst Mode: Ability to launch a single job across multiple OS-Browser combinations in Parallel.
- Debug option at Run Time (performance)
- Uploading and downloading of project assets, libraries
- Caching for Reports and Jobs page
- "All" tab in Worker Environment on New Web Jobs page to specify All Operating systems
- mApp Appium-JUnit Support
- mWeb Support for Appium
- ALM Integration EnacementsffTestRun should have a comment with link to the test report
- ALMTestRun should have the value of duration
- Enable/disable PDF generation on ALM sync
- ALM Integration support for "Services" Module
- Re-architect Shamisen/Log Submission mechanism to provide significant performance and throughput improvement
- Shamisen doesn’t require Admin Rights (but recommended)
- Shamisen-Awetest version compatibility check
- Windows Shamisen installer to support installation to any directory (without spaces)
- Windows Shamisen if Android Devices are not connected kill the workers (don't show the device as available on Awetest)
- Shamisen app changes: Remember me button, auto scroll to the bottom in logs tab, Shamisen info page, Info and Logs tab moved under More button
- Shamisens & Devices should only stay registered on Awetest for 90 seconds after they should disconnect/die