Please follow the steps from this doc to complete the setup:
If you are trying to run your iOS app that has webview, with the command line, you will need to launch ios webkit proxy.
brew install ios-webkit-debug-proxy
if Running locally, start the ios webkit proxy using this commands from the appium folder
- cd /Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/awetest/node_modules/appium
- ./bin/ios-webkit-debug-proxy-launcher.js -c <UDID goes here>:27753 -d
- make sure you see a bunch number on the screen to verify that device is connected to proxy, unplug and plug back in the device if it's not connecting.
- make sure web inspector is turned on in safari advanced settings
- settigns > safari > advanced settings