Release Date: April 2015
This document lists all the new features, enhancements and visible changes included in the Awetest 2.4 release.
- Awetest 2.4 requires a Red Hat Linux v 5 or later or Ubuntu 12.04 or later.
- Min. Server requirements are 4 Gb or Ram and 100 Gb of Disk Space.
- Shamisen 2.4 for Windows requires Windows 7 or 8
- Shamisen 2.4 for Mac Requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Admin/Root Access is required on Shamisen Client Machine.
- Shamisen Machines should have at least 4 Gb of Ram (8Gb Recommended).
- Appium Cucumber support for mApp Module (both iOS & Android)
- Appium Ruby/Watir-Webdriver support for mWeb & mApp Modules (both iOS & Android)
- % Coverage on Reports
- Users has option to delete all the HP ALM Sync'd data in Awetest
- User can take screenshots of Device & Emulator runs (iOS & Android) & display them in Awetest Reports
- Awetest API Launched (with Jenkins integration)
- Support for Selenium JUnit Tests
- Advanced (no-GUI) mode for Shamisen
- Report Performance Improvements (Load 1 Test Case at a time, "Show More", Only display Errors as primary view, etc.)
- Revamped Queueing Mechanism & Awetest-Shamisen Communication Architecture
- Bug Fixes