Release Date: July 2014
This document lists all the new features, enhancements, and visible changes included in the Awetest 2.3 release.
- Awetest 2.3 requires a Red Hat Linux v 5 or later or Ubuntu 12.04 or later.
- Min. Server requirements are 4 Gb or Ram and 100 Gb of Disk Space.
- Shamisen 2.3 for Windows requires Windows 7 or 8
- Shamisen 2.3 for Mac Requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- Admin/Root Access is required on Shamisen Client Machine.
- Shamisen Machines should have at least 4 Gb of Ram (8Gb Recommended).
- HP-ALM integration: Awetest now integrates with the 3 main HP ALM modules (Defects, Test Plan, Test Lab)
- On-Demand Screenshots: Users can now take a screenshot and view it in the Awetest reports by simply adding a <Then I take a screenshot> for their WEB (Cross Browser) and mAPP (Native, Hybrid iOS and Android Apps).
- Performance Flagging: Define a threshold SLA for Page Loads at Job Run time - Reports will flag all interactions or steps that exceed the threshold without failing the tests.
- Users can ignore indvidual failed validations in the Awetest Reports - e.g. if a known script issue triggered a fail or an entire script failed because the app was down, users can now simply ignore one/more failed validations or even ignore all the fails on an entire job so that the "false positives" to allow for cleaner and more relevant aggregate reporting.
- Ruby 2.0 Support for Shamisen on Windows & jRuby Support for Shamisen on Mac
- Updated Drivers & Libraries shipped with Shamisen
- Reduced Shamisen CPU usage by consolidating Threads
- Shamisen Advanced Mode allows user to launch the Shamisen directly in the command window (useful for debugging/launching binding.pry sessions)