1.Connect your android device over USB
2. Run command: adb tcpip 5555
3. Disconnect android device from USB
4. Connect Your PC and Android device to the same network or WiFi
5. Get your android device IP address from Settings > About phone > Status
6. Run command adb connect <IP address of your device>:5555
7. Run command adb devices
8. Update device ID in your Appium capabilities to use the IP address with port instead of the device ID
- udid = "10.3.107.61:5555"
That's all, your tests should now run with device connected over WiFi.